• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

If anyone in So. Cal cares

calbigbird

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone cares, I was in Huntington Beach Honda yesterday picking up some parts. They are about to uncrate their last two 2012 standard shift NC700's. They also said the 2013 models are scheduled to be released toward the end of April. FWIW

Is this the dealer you purchased your own NC from? How was the experience and are you happy with the deal you received?

Thanks!

If HB Honda is as good with bike prices as they are with parts, then they should be very competitive! I have ordered quite a few hard to get parts at great prices from them.

Is this the dealer you purchased your own NC from? How was the experience and are you happy with the deal you received?

Thanks!

Yes. This is the third bike I bought from them. I think I have been treated fairly in each instance. Could I have gotten a "better deal" somewhere else? Perhaps, but I like to support people I have found to be honest and worth my trust. I know of at least one other member of this forum who bought his bike there as well. Talk to jlandon and see what he thought. And, no - I don't work for them. If you go, or call down there, speak to Greg G and let him know I told you to call.

Yes. This is the third bike I bought from them. I think I have been treated fairly in each instance. Could I have gotten a "better deal" somewhere else? Perhaps, but I like to support people I have found to be honest and worth my trust. I know of at least one other member of this forum who bought his bike there as well. Talk to jlandon and see what he thought. And, no - I don't work for them. If you go, or call down there, speak to Greg G and let him know I told you to call.

I like the attitude. I also try to do whatever I can locally. I "might" have gotten a little better deal in one of the larger dealerships in the cities, but the people here are the ones I share this community with. I think it would have been insulting to buy my bike somewhere else and then take it to the local dealership for servicing (for those who have the mechanical knowledge and skill to do their own this probably won't apply). My local Honda dealership has always been great to deal with and I will honor their great service with my loyalty.

Back