• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

If This Is The Direction Of Honda.....

Mother of God! Honda just refuses to let go of the DN-01!

Why in the name of all that is holy, do they have such a hard on for this particular style/look? Seriously? Did some kind of mind altering parasite invade Corporate, and it needs to have that horrific theme to continue, or it will die?

April fools isn't for another 11 days!

And the fact that is now associated with the NC range, is just more than I can bear :mad: :(

Things likes these come from "College Kids" that recently graduated and have "NO" practical experience out in their fields. I've see this at the company that I work at on a couple of new products. Their ears are "Too Wet" and they have a level of "Arrogance" that their "Poop" does not stink. That will be their "Short Fall" in their careers in the years to come.

The front end fairing looks so bulky, seems like a lot empty space wrapped in plastic. I do like what they did with the seat and the built in back rest looks awesome if your arms are long enuff...

The front end fairing looks so bulky, seems like a lot empty space wrapped in plastic. I do like what they did with the seat and the built in back rest looks awesome if your arms are long enuff...
Apparently the seat can be moved backwards and forwards, so it should be able to accommodate most people of different sizes.

Future collectors item. If they stuffed it with the VFR1200 engine they might have a viable bike to compete with the V-MAX or Diavel. Both of which are pretty epic bikes as far as I'm concerned.

Back