• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

If you ever make it to Arizona...

Ponyperformance8

Reaction score
Visit site
Ride Highway 89A... the whole thing, beginning to end.. you will not be disappointed.

Will Ridin.jpg

This was me riding on 89A (AKA: "The Viper") from Jerome to Prescott. Photo Courtesy of Hwy89AViper Photos. Think Tail of the Dragon with Less traffic and Less Cops...

All in all it was a good weekend 740+ miles of riding over 2 days with 120 or so on dirt, less than 50 on interstate and camping on the Mogollon Rim at 7800 feet....

Check out my Blog Post for my Arizona "Great Circle" Route.. http://www.getout2garrapta.org/blog

Man I'm going to miss this state for riding...

For sure! Didn't know it had a cool name like the Viper!!

From there ride over to Stawberry and Payson to make a big loop if you're headed back towards Phoenix or Tucson.

I did part of it on the way to the North Rim in June. Being from Louisiana, every road out west is great, even if it's straight, you just don't get the "big sky" thing until you are out west.

God willing, I will be out there again!

Back