• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information if you ordered a calendar.

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Attention all members who ordered a Calendar

Well we got a total order of 42, less than I was expecting, but a blessing in the fact that it was quicker to get printed and Waaaay easier for me to organize for shipping. The calendars will be ready for me to pick up Monday morning, the 24th. I have everyones shipping labels ready and printed and am putting them on envelopes. All will be ready so that I can put them right into the envelopes when I pick them up and the post office is right next door so they will be in the mail Christmas eve. I hope they will arrive to all of you before the first. Again for those of you in the United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland, etc, I really don't know and the post office would not give me an estimated time for arrival to overseas locations. Thanks again to all and if we want to try this again, the deadline to start it needs to be August. I went out yesterday and bought a pure calendar layout program, playing with it and man does it do some cool stuff, I just wish I had got it 4 months ago and a month with it to do this years calendar, it would have been cool.

Anyway, they will be winging their way to you Monday and I wish you all Happy Holidays and a safe New Year...........................C.J.

Looking forward to receiving it even if it doesnt get here before the first. When posting to the UK would it be possible for you to label it as a gift to avoid us having to pay import duty?
Thanks again for all your efforts producing this

Looking forward to receiving it even if it doesnt get here before the first. When posting to the UK would it be possible for you to label it as a gift to avoid us having to pay import duty?

Yea I don't know if I need to write that on the envelope or if it's something I have to do on the paperwork to ship it over. I'll check with the post office. If I have to I'll write Merry Christmas here's your gift in big letters all over it.

I doubt the value being under 10 quid will attract import duty?

Thanks Cutter for this.
I am not sure what other postal services are, but when it reaches Switzerland, I will get it under 48 hours.
:D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
You da man!
:p

PS: I pay all my taxes, but if you put the value on the paper, it will be just 8% for me. No problem at all. Anything under 300 is "free of tax".

I doubt the value being under 10 quid will attract import duty?

You are probably correct but better safe than sorry. not being a perfect angel like some people claim to be I'm happy to save a few pence tax providing it's leagal. hardly compares with the multi nationals politicans and bankers who who rob the public of millions every year

You are probably correct but better safe than sorry. not being a perfect angel like some people claim to be I'm happy to save a few pence tax providing it's leagal. hardly compares with the multi nationals politicans and bankers who who rob the public of millions every year

Amen to that brother, besides I already paid 7% tax on the paper, printing, envelopes and ink to print the address labels. I think thats enough tax to go around. And hey when it comes down to it, getting this done was my gift to all the members that wanted one, so yes technically it is a gift!

Amen to that brother, besides I already paid 7% tax on the paper, printing, envelopes and ink to print the address labels. I think thats enough tax to go around. And hey when it comes down to it, getting this done was my gift to all the members that wanted one, so yes technically it is a gift!

I look on it as gift of International friendship

Some real International friendship would be if you could get me Karen Gillen's phone number. I think I love her, I know I at least love parts of her......best export from that side of the pond since the first Bonneville. I just wish I could figure out this weakness I have for redheads with English/Scottish/Irish accents. I just watched an interview of Karen on TV today and her accent just gets me every time.

Some real International friendship would be if you could get me Karen Gillen's phone number. I think I love her, I know I at least love parts of her......best export from that side of the pond since the first Bonneville. I just wish I could figure out this weakness I have for redheads with English/Scottish/Irish accents. I just watched an interview of Karen on TV today and her accent just gets me every time.

Maybe you could trade it for Jenifer Anistons :)
My favourite female accent is Southern Irish especially if it belongs to a 5' 2" redhead with green eyes. If she loves bikes and supports spurs she would be my perfect woman:) My least favourite accent is Liverpool which when I hear it immediately puts me on the defensive
As a matter of interest my favourite Spurs fan is Marina Sirtis from Star Treck the next generation

Thanks Cutter, your effort is definitely a present to us.
Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's, I was taught. If you are ever in Switzerland, I am happy to return the favour. Just give me a shout.
Only friends apply....
:p

Back