• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Initial Review of my 2014 NC700XD...

vman1313

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my first review and initial thoughts of my 2014 Honda NC700XD. Bottom line = I LOVE THIS BIKE! :rolleyes:

[video]https://youtu.be/yqwku0aUDOY[/video]

I know you haven't had it long, and it may never be an issue, but the way you have your tank bad attached does compromise the waterproof seal of the frunk.

Vman, I had a guy show up at my office yesterday asking if that was me on Currahee Mt. on Tuesday. He was out hiking and said, "I seen a feller up there with a bike kinda like yours. Was it you?" Haha, I told him no, but I knew who it was. He was out hiking and recognized the NC even though yours is a different color. I love these small towns.

Good review. I'm sure you know by now, but it's a 670. Oh and plus 1 to what Deckyon said about the bungee's compressing the weather stripping on your frunk. It could cause leaks. I'm trying to figure out a series of clips to hold on a tank bag, but I'm not really sure how to go about doing it.

I know you haven't had it long, and it may never be an issue, but the way you have your tank bad attached does compromise the waterproof seal of the frunk.

I was thinking that...thanks for the confirmation. Although I dont hardly ever ride in the rain, I do like to dip her in rivers and creeks quite a bit. lol

Vman, I had a guy show up at my office yesterday asking if that was me on Currahee Mt. on Tuesday. He was out hiking and said, "I seen a feller up there with a bike kinda like yours. Was it you?" Haha, I told him no, but I knew who it was. He was out hiking and recognized the NC even though yours is a different color. I love these small towns.

Good review. I'm sure you know by now, but it's a 670. Oh and plus 1 to what Deckyon said about the bungee's compressing the weather stripping on your frunk. It could cause leaks. I'm trying to figure out a series of clips to hold on a tank bag, but I'm not really sure how to go about doing it.

How funny! Did he ask you why your bike sounded like a Harley? Hahahaha!

Yeah, I looked up all the specs on the bike so I dont sound like an idiot about my bike anymore.

Yeah, bungees not good. Cant wait to see what you come up with for the tank pad...keep me posted.

Back