• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Innovv C3 mounting

ricksride

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know some here have the C3 mounted on their bikes as I've read the posts... BUT I haven't really seen any pictures of said camera mounted on the bikes.
To those of you that say they have one mounted, (somewhere), would you be kind enough to share some pictures with the class? ;)

From another post.
Here is my install. With wire disappearing under plastic heading for frunk no one is likely to mess with it.
709c81ce9110ffc32fdde2efc693bcf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put mine under the beak. No clearance issues what so ever, great field of view.

If anyone needs help modifying their configuration file, I'll be glad to assist.

I also have the 90° with battery. I can't recall specifics, but remember reading unfavorable reviews of the capacitor version. Field of view is a little narrow with the 90° lens, but more detail. I think for dashcam use, the narrow lens is better, for capturing scenery, wider would be better. If you want pretty footage though, I'd recommend another camera. It captures very clear footage, but it's rather underwhelming aesthetically.

Last edited:
I'm just about ready to install mine. Any other contributors to the thread (pic)?

No offense but I don't want to install it on my crash bar. If looking for a more inconspicuous location.

I'll take a few pictures of my install. Sorry for the sideways pictures.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

You could probably also consider installing it inside one of the air duct thingies.

Last edited:
Under the display and after the windscreen is ideal. No need to clean the lens. Keep the control unit in the frunk.

Only issue I have now is that the recording stops as soon as the engine is kicked over. Works perfect under switched power, turning the engine on causes it to go to standby. Maybe a fuse issue? hmmm, still investigating.

Attachments

• IMG_2768.jpg
    IMG_2768.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 269
Under the display and after the windscreen is ideal. No need to clean the lens. Keep the control unit in the frunk.

Only issue I have now is that the recording stops as soon as the engine is kicked over. Works perfect under switched power, turning the engine on causes it to go to standby. Maybe a fuse issue? hmmm, still investigating.

How does that work at night with the glare off the windscreen?

Nice! Hope ya'll like it.

The one "issue" I have noticed is on bright sunny days the white balance tends to be a tad off, creating a slightly blue hue sometimes. As I intend on this being a method to protect my investment from fraud, I don't care so much about that. To some, it may be an issue.

I haven't received mine yet, but I currently have a SJ4000 camera mounted on my crash bars. Yes, it gets the bike in the shot. I see part of the beak and front fender in each video. Plus I get lots of high frequency vibrations, most noticeable at night with very shaky lights and reflectors.

Edit..

Here's a link to the only video I have uploaded to YouTube so far. Again, not the C3, but another camera mounted on the crash bar just so you get the idea of the field of view. CAUTION turn the volume down!! It's kinda loud right next to the engine.

[video]https://youtu.be/OB5v-MJHR40[/video]

Last edited:
Back