• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Innovv Camera Installed, Questions?

Ruggybuggy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I got the camera mounted and did something a little different. But I do have one big question? How does it work? It came with next to nothing for instructions. I have it connected to a key switch 12V source. How do I put it in loop record? What size SD card do I need (1G, 5G,?)? How do you view your video, any special software needed or will it play from the SD card as is? Also how do you tell which way is up on the camera? There is a small bump on the front of the camera that I installed up.

Thanks.

20150621_142327.jpg20150621_142224.jpg

Thanks for the link. No didn't google it. Just wanted to share my install and thought I would ask. Ah, sorry.

No biggie ;) Too many lazy people out there who rather ask than do a little bit of research themselves... Many queries now start with the statement that "searched forum/web/anything with now luck" just so people don't think they want something for no effort at all ;)

+ There are easily accessed resources found on Google that would explain everything you need better than I could on here. YouTube is another great resource to get info on what you need to do to get the camera working.

Excellent job mounting it by the way! I like it.

Back