• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

International Ride Your Bike To Work Day

Well, I'm on vacation, and I won't be riding to work. However, I will participate in a personal agenda of riding to lunch. Maybe everybody else will just think I'm riding to work. I'll ride to work when I have to go back to work though.

Same thing I do everyday. Last time I drove my jeep to work was March 4th.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Only time I don't ride is when I have to take the trash to the dumpster or pick up furniture. So, I'll be participating!

20% chance of extreme thunderstorms tomorrow. The local weather forecast is useless.

I'll ride just like it was any other day. I might get wet if I don't use my gear.

It should be Ride to Work (if you can) Day. I'm not really allowed to ride to work, otherwise I would. I need a four wheel vehicle to accomplish my job.

I'm in the same situation as OCR. I've got the bike, but since I retired I have no work to ride to.

If the wife tells me to run an errand today, I'll take the bike. Does that qualify? :)

You ain't got a frunk like the rest of us?
I guess I should take out the trash more often!

I'm in the same situation as OCR. I've got the bike, but since I retired I have no work to ride to.

If the wife tells me to run an errand today, I'll take the bike. Does that qualify? :)
Working for the wife does qualify!

Didn't see this until today at work... but I rode my bike any how.

50% chance of rain this afternoon for my ride home though once I got to work... when I checked the weather at home the odds were much lower...
We'll see if the rain gear gets pulled out of the bag or not...

Didn't see this until today at work... but I rode my bike any how.

50% chance of rain this afternoon for my ride home though once I got to work... when I checked the weather at home the odds were much lower...
We'll see if the rain gear gets pulled out of the bag or not...

Best way to dust it off.

My 1150GS went to the new owner on Saturday and I don't get my NC until Tuesday. I couldn't ride to work today if I'd wanted to.
It's a good job I only live a 5 minute walk from work ;)

I commute mostly on my cruiser to work (it has 67,000+ miles on it) but today, out of whim, I rode the NC700x to work :). Thinking about selling the old cruiser (or giving it to a good soul) and making the nc700x my everyday bike. Having 3 bikes (I keep a klx250sf in storage in Florida) in starting to get $$$ insurance wise.

Back