• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

It's About That Time, What is on your Christmas wish list?

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is the thread that you need to leave open when you walk away from the computer so your family or friends can catch a peek. So what do you want to find under the tree?

Me first, 1.) The Puig rear hugger is the carbon fiber finish............ too cool.
2.) A Leo Vince slip on exhaust in carbon fiber finish of course.
3.) An Arai Signet Q in 2x and someone who's good with pin-up art to do the graphics
4.) My back to stop hurting so I could get one decent nights sleep instead of typing at 1 in the morning.

Ohlins/Racetech suspension, larger windscreen, SW-Motech to make a set of Contour mounts for the NC and a set of Givi V35 bags to go with them.

Now if you want the Christmas WISH list, that would be a 3 bay workshop with bike lift, CNC machine with all accessories and bits, and a Porsche 911S Cabriolet parked in the third bay. :)

Bob

I'm wondering if I post photos of Beemerphile's workshop in every imaginable location, you know, as a subtle hint, if one will magically sprout next to the shed....

Who needs a Xmas pressie? I am dead lucky to have a wifey who did not make a fuss about me buying a new bike even though I do not have a steady income so I am more than happy to go without this Xmas and instead make sure wifey gets another good pressie this year :)

1) A Harley Road King
2) A season ticket to The Lane
3) Enough time & money for a 6 month tour of the USA.

These would all be great but I will more than satisfied with another years health for myself and family

Givi V35 side cases. No. Wait. Dually LED lights mounted on my Givi engine guards. An alarm would be nice too. No. Side cases. Maybe the Trekker side cases. But with a kid in college I'll probably get a tail bag and strap flashlights to my legs. No. It is Christmas after all. The Givi V35s it is.

I just want to wake up tomorrow on the right side of the dirt...if that happens Christmas day, I'm good! Life is good, I want for nothing else...well...maybe one of those headlight thingies that the Beamer has perfected would be cool! LOL J/K

Go for the Givi's, I have already received my christmas this year!! My wish for the Holidays is for all to enjoy some Health and Happiness for the coming year!!2012-11-02 16.42.32.jpg

My brother hinted today that I should not be to quick to buy the Leo Vince slip on, I had told him I would have a zero balance on the plastic at the first of the month. I got a good big brother (except for the comment about how the bike sounds like a sewing machine when I pull up to his garage)

Back