• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Its coming...

foreveraboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
happening in the most popular mall in Abu Dhabi, UAE. For you guys living up there it might not be a big thing. :)
IMG_20130920_144518.jpg

look who's here!
IMG_20130920_140001.jpg

taken from the mall's entrance
IMG_20130920_144230.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20130920_140016.jpg
    IMG_20130920_140016.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
This is a photo I found a while back when searching. It was the day they delivered the NC750 to the drivers training school in Japan. This might be where they picked them up from. If you look at the front end of these bikes it looks different. There is no beak. I will see if I can find the link to the photos I found. It was a Japanese webiste to might be difficult. Just stumbled across it.

The bike in the photos above looks like a standard NC700X. The trunk looks different though.

img_389781_11373061_4.jpg

Here is another photo after I translated it with Google Translate. Frunk and front end look different than the photos above although that means nothing.

1 067 (1).jpg

Last edited:
This is a photo I found a while back when searching. It was the day they delivered the NC750 to the drivers training school in Japan. This might be where they picked them up from. If you look at the front end of these bikes it looks different. There is no beak. I will see if I can find the link to the photos I found. It was a Japanese webiste to might be difficult. Just stumbled across it.

The bike in the photos above looks like a standard NC700X. The trunk looks different though.

View attachment 8456

Looks like a nc700s

Pretty much with some very small differences. No beak and no plastics on the side of the frunk.

Ya, those are all the S models, mate.

Different suspension, bodywork, handlebars, etc.

Ya, those are all the S models, mate.

Different suspension, bodywork, handlebars, etc.

Ah!!! I understand now. The NC700S looks exactly like the NC750L which I posted the picture of. I'm following you now.

In my defense. I have never seen one.

Ah!!! I understand now. The NC700S looks exactly like the NC750L which I posted the picture of. I'm following you now.

In my defense. I have never seen one.

I can totally see-there's nothing so weird as a bike that doesn't come to your county, but is *almost* identical to the model you have, lol.

Always leaves me with an Ahroo? : puzzled look : anyway! :D

I went back and asked around. A honda guy in the bike show told me it's a 2013 NC700X and he could not confirm the NC750 due to no official release. He holds the opinion that it doesn't make sense for Honda to have a slight engine volume's increase for a new model.

I took a closer pics on the bike:
IMG_20130921_140424.jpg

I appreciate you going back. I pretty sure we were all wondering what it really was with all the rumors about a 750. Thanks

I push-checked by my hand, it feels softer than the stock. I didnt check by sitting on it because so far I'm happy with the stock seat. But the side boxes and engine guard look tempting to me. I might want to put them on my NC. Gotta to work on the budget first. :)

Sent from my X508 using Tapatalk 4

Back