• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just delivered!

It was so nice I fired up the smoker and smoked some chicken and ribs for my boys. Nap time now:)

Rode today! 40 degrees and mostly sunny. Heated grips and tall windscreen helped alot. Installed barkbuster storm handguards and they worked well. Had to drill an extra hole in the mount so the guards didnt hit the windscreen. Will post some better pictures soon.

Look forward to the pictures

Rode today! 40 degrees and mostly sunny. Heated grips and tall windscreen helped alot. Installed barkbuster storm handguards and they worked well. Had to drill an extra hole in the mount so the guards didnt hit the windscreen. Will post some better pictures soon.

Congratulations! I just picked up my DCT last weekend, and I have already had the chance to ride about 200mi since I picked it up. I absolutely love it!!! Now if I can just curb my accessory addiction...:)

Back