• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Just test riden

bladeade

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all
I've just test ridden the nc700s and found it to be very good, it handled a lot better than I thought it would, my other bikes are 3 cbr600 steelies 2 929 blades a vfr750 a cb500 and a cb1 400. I'm having atest ride tomorrow on the ntv700.
I'm looking for a good touring bike for myself and good lady wife to tour europe on in comfort with good fuel economy/range that will be fun when we get there !
Is the Nc700x much different to the s ?
We don't need a big bike as combined weights are only 130kg, If we go for the nc700x what luggage system givi or Honda ?
any other mods recomended ?
Thanks in advance for any input given
Ade

Hi from a fellow UK member. Personally I much prefer the X to the S but that is just a matter of personal taste. I only have the Honda top box but I find that excellent quality. I prefer to fit genuine accessories if available.
Common accessories are
Hugger, rad guard, heated grips and taller screen.
May I ask which part of the UK you are from?

Welcome from Missouri! I can't give differences between the X&S since the X is all they offer over here.
As far as luggage, I chose Givi E55 Maxia top case and V35 side cases. The OEM was too small for my needs. It all depends what you need to carry.

I live in mid cheshire Near Oulton park, from what i've been reading prob will go with the givi gear , fender extender, hugger and rad guard.

Back