• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kentucky trip

This is how the day ended

a few minutes later

We pulled into the campsite at The Breaks Interstate Park and before we could unload anything - rain drop..... rain drop ..... rain drop rain drop rain drop rain drop
We booked a room and ate dinner across the street.

Last edited:
Today we booked directly through Kentucky back to Nashville and Mikes garage for a few days, new front tire - oil change - chain tension adjust and wash.
We had 10 minutes of black rain and then 30 minutes of rain going into Nashville at rush hour :-( 580 miles for the last two days total, 2400 total for me
After the service break here I will take a few days heading back home to the Ozarks in some state parks, stay tuned.
The NC is as capable of a tourer as any sport tourer I have owned, Kawasaki Z1 , Suzuki GS1000 / 1100, Yamaha FJ 1100 / 1200 , Yamaha FZ1.
Far more capable than those for exploring back roads where " state maintenance ends"

Last edited:
We had lunch on market street while the Italian Super Model got her first oil done in Louisville at Commonwealth Motosports the most lust for a showroom of bikes I have ever felt

Sound like good and I realized through the pics that you are enjoying a lot and impressed with your report specially your bike is outstanding and have able for a road trip..

Back