• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Kranti Sambhav Rides the Harley-Davidson X440

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Amidst the debut of Harley-Davidson’s smallest fleet member comes feedback from a gent who’s actually ridden the thing.

His feedback on riding the new Harley-Davidson X440?

“I rode the motorcycle at Hero’s Jaipur R&D facility test track, and the bike felt impressive,” comments Kranti Sambhav in a review published by Times Now News.

Harley / Hero's X440. Media sourced from Harley-Davidson.

Harley / Hero’s X440. Media sourced from Harley-Davidson.

“It felt planted on the straights and confident in the corners. There were a couple of foot peg-scraping episodes, but the bike didn’t lose composure; it didn’t scare me much.”

“On the straights, I could touch the top speed of 126 kmph in half-committed riding posture and 132 kmph when I totally tucked myself in, crouching… the X440 maxed out at that speed, but it felt at ease, the engine wasn’t whining or shrieking.

“Point is, this baby Harley felt like an easy cruise at around 110 kmph for expressway rides.”

The X440 is a new brainchild forged by the same mettle that connects Harley’s current partnership with Hero Motocorp; blessed with a grungy, 440cc, single-cylinder heart, the machine’s potato potential may be buried in a new powertrain, but it seems one dude, at least, is happy with the X440’s performance.

“The X440 isn’t the Harley we are used to or have known for so long,” warns Sambhav.

“Hardcore Harley fans might ask if this is a diluted Harley-Davidson they are looking [at], or is Harley just desperate? Well, I don’t think so.”

“[The] 440 seems to be reaching out to new kinds of customers, and this smaller engine-aggressive pricing combo will be its USP.”

What do you think of Harley’s X440?

*Media sourced from Harley-Davidson*​

The post Kranti Sambhav Rides the Harley-Davidson X440 appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

Back