• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Leftover 2012- Good deal?

$5,700 is a good price. I got my 2012 for $4,000 but it had about 2,600 miles on it, in mint condition, and from a friend who wanted to move on to a different bike. I passed the good karma I received to the buyer of my ST1300...

That's a really good deal.

$5,700 is a good price. I got my 2012 for $4,000 but it had about 2,600 miles on it, in mint condition, and from a friend who wanted to move on to a different bike. I passed the good karma I received to the buyer of my ST1300...

Really none of my business but I have an older student looking at the ST1300 and NC700X since both have the Honda automatic. He has a bad left hand for pulling the clutch lever in.... Any advice to pass along ...

No he mentioned an ST 1300 automatic ... may have heard him wrong but he said a Honda. I'll double check and then send you a private email.

Boz

I wasn't sure if the question was for me...The ST1300 is a manual transmission and I have no experience with automatic bikes. As someone mentioned above, the FJR1300 had (or still has) an automatic transmission as an option. There is a significant weight difference between the NC and the 1300cc bikes -- something your student may want to consider.

Last edited:
Great Deal Great Bike

I bought my nc700x last April, no complaints.....Great motorcycle....wonderful bike! and I totally agree that the so called " Harley Culture" has us duped here in the states. Bigger and loud and expensive does not make them better.

It took me awhile to arrange a day off from work, and make up my mind, but I'll be picking it up Friday. Can't wait! My original plan was a credit card purchase, but decided to finance, which made the total about 150 bucks less. I've been looking at accessories pretty much non stop for a week now....

It took me awhile to arrange a day off from work, and make up my mind, but I'll be picking it up Friday. Can't wait! My original plan was a credit card purchase, but decided to finance, which made the total about 150 bucks less. I've been looking at accessories pretty much non stop for a week now....

I have never had so much fun modifying a vehicle before! Congratulations on the new ride!

Back