• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Lets see your NC OFFROAD!

They are a great ALL ROADS bike for sure. I have found some terrain ( last week on the WABDR ) that it is not intended for. !!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dirt gravel path goes around the overlook to the top
zurygy8a.jpg

I was NOT happy with the TCI plate when I got it because it only mounts in 3 places.BUT I can now say that after lifting the whole bike off the ground 100's of times on this ride by the skid plate that the TCI unit WORKS !!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i take it you'd recommend TCI's plate? I do like the look of it. Ive got their rack for my Klx 250 and it's great! I also like how it's a bit narrow at the bottom. I have Dale's plate, which is beastly and awesome, definitely protected me offroad, but more than once I've scraped it getting pretty low in this one right handed bend. Freaked me out a bit. Doesn't seem like its a worry with this one.

Last edited:
For the $$ the TCI plate works good ,however I would still prefer Dales but the $100++ difference was just much for me.
I'm not super aggressive on the street but I have not come close to hitting this plate on the ground.
Wanna trade plates. ??.hehe

I don't ride fast ,I ride far...

For the $$ the TCI plate works good ,however I would still prefer Dales but the $100++ difference was just much for me.
I'm not super aggressive on the street but I have not come close to hitting this plate on the ground.
Wanna trade plates. ??.hehe

Yea I am the same way too, not really a fast rider. But sometimes corners can be fun :)
I actually installed SW Motech Offroad Pegs, and i think they're a little lower and might have touched the ground before the plate does, in which case I'm ok with that.
Too bad we are on opposite sides of the country, otherwise id offer to maybe swap plates for a little while and see how it is!

I'm building crash bars that attach to the plate and wrap around the bike.This will give a more solid mount for the plate .

Back