• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Michelin Pilot Road 3 Question

Ive got 5000 miles on my BT023's and like them just fine. When looking for replacement tires there were no PR4's, available, so after reading many positive reveiws and prices 75% of the PR4 add a $40 mail in rebate I went for it. Good tires, lets see how many miles I get out of them.

They are great in the rain.

Here is Florida and the SE USA I ride a lot in the rain. On Bridgestone T30 Evos.

That guy talks a lot but I like the Bike Magazine annual reviews. They don't test tires like the guy on YouTube. They test on a dry and wet track with a professional rider with blind tires. He objectively reviews the tires, which he doesn't know which ones he's on, and the tire guys subjectively test for warm-up temperatures beginning, middle, and end of a series of timed laps. They combine subjective and objective results. Michelin PR3s review(ed) well but they aren't the best overall and the cost more than others. Before the T30s the Bridgestone BT023s came in right behind the PR3 in the wet and out performed them in the dry.

The BT023s that came stock on mine didn't come close to the PR's in the wet for me. Otherwise I liked them. I couldn't wait to get them off because of the wet weather grip.
I've been considering the T30 because of your reviews though. After running the 705, I've toned my wet road riding down a lot.

Back