• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Might have to ride through some light showers tomorrow...

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. The trip kind of took a bad turn.. light showers turned into heavy showers and massive temp drop. I had to back track an hour and leave my bike at my in-laws. Better safe than sorry I say. My mom and I drove out yesterday to pick her up (my bike that is). Nothing like spending an afternoon with two of my favorites ladies... mom and NanCy... :)

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. The trip kind of took a bad turn.. light showers turned into heavy showers and massive temp drop. I had to back track an hour and leave my bike at my in-laws. Better safe than sorry I say. My mom and I drove out yesterday to pick her up (my bike that is). Nothing like spending an afternoon with two of my favorites ladies... mom and NanCy... :)

Your right. If you don't feel comfortable and your nervous about the ride it will affect how you react to things. Being tense is never a good thing when riding in questionable situations. You made the right decsion for you. Nothing wrong with being safe.

Back