• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Moin from Northern Germany

Knut

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

my name is "Knut" from Germany. Since 30 years I ride at least 15.000 kilometers per year on various bikes.
In March I recieved my NC700X (#106) one of the first sold in Germany. Since then I rode 21.000km all over Europe.
Happy to have it and to be here.

Knut

Knut - when I have re-read your post it seems like you are like me in that you have other bikes but the NC700X really presses your button, and you have done big mileages on it. I only got mine in September and in 8 weeks I put on 5000 miles. Because of the weather here I have only managed 1000 miles since but I am itching to go long distances on it again, and my other bike is getting neglected.
Mike

Folks,

in 1981 I started with Yamaha SR500 followed by a CB750F 16V (naked). The engine of the CB died young during a 300 km full throttle ride. This air-cooled stuff was replaced 1984 with the brand new VT500E. Liquid-cooled, crankshaft - unbreakable. After 250.000 km without failure the bike retired in 2000 but it's still running. The successor was a 2000' Deauville (NT650V). Like the VT indestructible but at 230 Mm I crashed this beautiful and reliable bike. I wasn't injured but the Deauville was a lost cause. Too much of expensive plastics.
From now on the NC is running with me and it seems to be that this bike is as reliable as both predecessors. We'll see.

Many thanks for the warm welcome

Knut

Back