• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Moto Guzzi Drops All-New V7 Stone Corsa 750

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Moto Guzzi has just dropped a new variant of their V7 platform this past weekend. It’s called the V7 Stone Corsa 750, designed to pay homage to the racing heritage of Mandello del Lario’s iconic brand.

Essentially, Moto Guzzi needed a new beastie to represent their successes in this year’s Fast Endurance Trophy, so they’ve given us the equivelant of a V7 with a new paint job and a bullet fairing… but whoo’s counting?
1f600.png

A view of Moto Guzzi's V7 Stone Cross. Media sourced from Moto Guzzi.

A view of Moto Guzzi’s V7 Stone Cross. Media sourced from Moto Guzzi.

According to coverage from RideApart, the air-cooled, 853cc V-twin heart remains the same for this new range addition. The Stone Corsa now carries a sporty new headlight cowl and a monoposto-looking saddle; if you want to configure to a full solo seat, Moto Guzzi has an extra body-color accessory pillion seat cover at an additional price.

A view of Moto Guzzi’s V7 Stone Cross. Media sourced from Moto Guzzi.

Red and silver now adorn the bike’s bodywork, a solid testament to the Fast Endurance Trophy’s multi-stages of fun at Vallelunga, Misano, Mugello and Cremona, respectively (via Moto Guzzi).

While pricing is yet to be announced, we’re estimating the 2023 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone Corsa to launch into markets at a little over $10,000 USD.

Click to view slideshow.
What do you think of the new V7 Stone Corsa 750?

*Media sourced from Moto Guzzi*​

The post Moto Guzzi Drops All-New V7 Stone Corsa 750 appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

The V7 stone in all black is my bike crush. I aim to make one my last big purchase before retirement. The Corsa, I don't know.

I still can’t get used to this new terminology. To me, when a product gets dropped, it means it was removed from the product line. Nowadays dropping it apparently means it’s a new addition.

I still can’t get used to this new terminology. To me, when a product gets dropped, it means it was removed from the product line. Nowadays dropping it apparently means it’s a new addition.
Dropped in this context is a common media term to mean announced. It has been around since the 80s/90s at least.
In the context of bikes, dropped to me means ouch and touch up paint.

Back