• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motorcycle Triumph - What is the one bike that stops you in your tracks?

I mean....can anyone really look at a Bonneville and say they hate it?! It is just so classically beautiful. Nice bike Gene.
Rick

This one is in my garage parked next to my NCX. It kind of reminds me of the 1966 T120R that I owned that same year.

A hearty Boo! on placing the restriction of only beautiful production bikes.

If money and everything else was "no object", but what you truly lusted after with heart and soul, then why only something in production? And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What if my dream bike was actually voted: Medusa on two wheels, by the whole world but me? What if I'm incapable of picking just one, and couldn't choose from a dozen of the things, if they were all bone stock production models? :p

I am kidding and being deliberately contrary here, just yanking yer chain ;) but truth be told, there simply aren't any production bikes that are "perfect" for me. I wouldn't be happy unless I either built it myself, or was allowed to severely muck with the closest one/s that I could get as a starting point.

Yes, I suppose I was a little hasty restricting it to production bikes. Just show us whatever speaks to you.

Also, don't get me wrong... I love my NC700X, or else I wouldn't have purchased it. I appreciate the folks that have used it as an example of being happy with what you have, but in truth I'm interested in the beautiful bikes people lust after regardless of whether you're happy with our current bike or not.

Let's open it up to customs as well!!

pnw_toflhrc_dom_c20_sws_w1024.jpg

Yamaha FJR... Damn I love that bike, I just can't pull the trigger on one...yet. Gonna save that one for when I retire. 3 LOOOOOOONG years!

Yamaha FJR... Damn I love that bike, I just can't pull the trigger on one...yet. Gonna save that one for when I retire. 3 LOOOOOOONG years!

My husband has a 2005 FJR. Loves it. He also gets on the NC and enjoys the fact that it's easy to handle and light. He wanted one for about 15 minutes, but he just couldn't cheat on his FJR.

Not that I am anywhere close to ride that thing to a fraction of its capability, nor would I be riding it often. But I still want it in my garage.

Panigale-R-static.jpg

Back