• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Motowerk Mirror Extenders Review

I just installed the mirror extenders from Motowerk. Instructions were easy to find on their website and the installation was very simple. I will go out for a ride and make the little adjustments with a wrench. All in all I am very happy with my purchase and the fact that I paid $36 instead of $84 for the SW-Motech makes it even sweeter.

Highly recommended.

I just installed the mirror extenders from Motowerk. Instructions were easy to find on their website and the installation was very simple. I will go out for a ride and make the little adjustments with a wrench. All in all I am very happy with my purchase and the fact that I paid $36 instead of $84 for the SW-Motech makes it even sweeter.

Highly recommended.

Did you buy the extenders for the Kawasaki? I do not see the nc listed. Never mind, I found the nc listed.

Yup great little units. One note, the website says it is only compatible with the 14-16 models. However it fit my 13 just fine! I would imagine it would fit the 12 too.

Back