• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My bike keeps getting heavier

gkgeiger

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I finally received my Givi Trekker luggage. Now all I need is to install my center stand (my knee won't take that), get some heated grips, get a Kaoko throttle lock, and some kind of hand guards. The installation was smooth and fairly quick, even with a gimpy knee (4 days after surgery).

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

Great looking rig, but for the life of me I can't warm up to trunks, TourPaks or whatever.

I know it takes some getting used to, but I can't do without one. If you ride with the wife, you need all the capacity you can get. I keep thinking she's going to say, oh just go by yourself, but she still loves it and I'm glad she does. There have been many rides where she was the only woman or as she says (just one of the guys).

I know it takes some getting used to, but I can't do without one. If you ride with the wife, you need all the capacity you can get. I keep thinking she's going to say, oh just go by yourself, but she still loves it and I'm glad she does. There have been many rides where she was the only woman or as she says (just one of the guys).

That's a good reason. My wife left the sport to me long ago because of back problems. She has been very good to support my love of crazy long rides.

Back