• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My NC's riding partners today-

PapaC

Reaction score
Visit site
Sure glad the weather is warming up! Had a great morning ride with my Pastor, and Son in law. Yes, the Ducati is my Pastors'. He's 65, and owns three motorcycles. He's an awesome dude! It's funny, when we would pass folks walking the dog, or jogging etc, you could see them staring at the Duc! It's like the other two weren't there lol. We all noticed it, and had a good laugh about it over lunch.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Where in Wash State........??? I was out there in 2002-2003.......Tri-Cities, working on the Hanford Project. I had my ZRX1100 out there with me and would take off on long weekends covering lots of miles on that biotch. Beautiful state, I miss it.
mark444

Where in Wash State........??? I was out there in 2002-2003.......Tri-Cities, working on the Hanford Project. I had my ZRX1100 out there with me and would take off on long weekends covering lots of miles on that biotch. Beautiful state, I miss it.
mark444

I live in Bonney Lake. We rode Browns Point, the Tacoma waterfront, and 5-mile drive at Point Defiance.

Oh yes, and Branks BBQ in Sumner. If you're ever close by, go there! You won't be sorry.

Carl...you just had to post that didn't you!! Seriously Carl...Really??!! While the rest of us still have snow!! hahahahahaha That is so cool that your Pastor rides! Glad you had a wonderful time riding and enjoying such great food! The next time i'm over your way i'll have to try that place. We have a really cool BBQ place like that here called "Willy's Texas BBQ". Man it is sooo good. Every time my wife and i drive by and they've got their smoker going..... OH MAN!! You can smell it for miles! fine, now i'm going to have to take the wife to lunch at Willys! :{)

Back