• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My Other ride gets better mileage!

Yes but i can't ride it in the winter. LoL only 3 months of riding here.

Canadian gov give buyers 8250 cash back to which would allow you to have both. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 months? What's the matter with you? I'm in Northern ON and we're a lot colder than you and I ride from April until the beginning of Nov.

In my case, my Ruckus beats the NC700X in fuel economy.

100_2869.jpg

In my case, my Ruckus beats the NC700X in fuel economy.

View attachment 18769

I'm seeing zillions of Ruckuses er...Ruckii? up here lately, all done out like a weird cross pollination of SuperSports, and Ducati Diavels or something, lol. Tons of really wild looking mods done, and the riders for the most part, seem to gear up more sportbike-y than a lot of sportbike riders do! It's a strange juxtaposition, but neat.

This is my only vehicle that gets better mileage than my NC.
View attachment 18762

I'm not so sure, I did the math once.. I was living 17 miles from the bar at the time...

I'd pedal up there, have 4 pints, then pedal home... works out to 68 mpg...
fuelly say the NC is averaging 66 right now, so taking account measuring error and over pours at the bar, they are competitive.

I don't have the calorie values for the beer in question any more, or the calories burned by riding a bicycle, but I recall the math working out similarly when I did it that way.

3 months? What's the matter with you? I'm in Northern ON and we're a lot colder than you and I ride from April until the beginning of Nov.

Of comfortable nice riding. I got the bike last march and rode until my hands and knees went numb. Almost fell off because my knee joints froze and i couldn't put my leg down at a stop sign. Needless to say I ran that stop sign.
I rode until they started spraying the 401 with that ice melter crap.
Keep in mind there are more crazy drivers the closer you get to Toronto. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back