• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My review of the 2014 Ducati Diavel

seen one in the flesh last week and I do not like it at all to be polite.
each to their own I'd say.

We have a number of multi-manufacturer mega-dealers here. Stopped in to pick up my helmet a while back and they had a Diavel AMG on the floor.
WAY overpriced for a naked cruiser.

A poker buddy of mine received a Diavel from his wife for Hanukah (sp?). We went out to see/hear it in his garage with his other bikes. OMG, that bike was sexy. Too much bike for me; I'd get in over my head in a hurry!

A poker buddy of mine received a Diavel from his wife for Hanukah (sp?). We went out to see/hear it in his garage with his other bikes. OMG, that bike was sexy. Too much bike for me; I'd get in over my head in a hurry!

Me too! In that aspect I think the NC is helping keep me alive! If I had that much power, I'd be far too tempted to use it. And let's be honest, we don't really NEED that much power. But sure is sexy though..

I don't blame you for choosing that as your loaner but I would not have. I miss having real power enough as it is. I don't need to remind myself by riding a bike a can't have. Again I don't blame you and I'm sure it was fun. I enjoyed reading your write-up.

Back