• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

My X has a new playmate

That is a fantastic Motorcycle. I would have one except for the fact that with an arthritic right knee, I would have difficulty starting it. Some friends have them, and one fitted an aftermarket electric start mech at great expense. Regretfully that is not successful and only works when the battery is on full song. It is probably one of the best all round trail bikes. I recently saw one on Ebay for sale in the uk. It was brand new with only 300 miles on it. I was so tempted....... Best of luck with it.

I have been wanting to get a Suzuki DRZ400 Enduro.

Dirt and street legal.

can go 100+MPH, Street, freeway, off road.

It is a 300 Lbs bike that has a really good power to weight ratio.

Single cylinder bike with a cult like following.

They are one of those bikes that does everything well, but are not the absolute best at anything.

They are durable, and a used one can be had for a reasonable price.

If you can find a used one, that is, most people do not want to sell them, once they have them.

Everyone that has one says they are a really fun bike to ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
You tall folks can ride anything. I would have to employee a complete catch me staff to ride the 650cc XR. But nothing is more fun in the dirt than a thumper!

Back