• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nankang Roadiac Tyres?

Newoldbiker

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all - thinking about some new tyres & the price here in the UK are crazy! Seen some reviews in Bike Magazines for a company called Nankang who make a tyre called the Roadiac - also have reviews from Germany that says very positive things. Anyone have any knowledge of these tyres? Have Bridgestones BT-023 at the moment & they've been ok but are 50% more expensive than the Malaysian option;)

Hi all - thinking about some new tyres & the price here in the UK are crazy! Seen some reviews in Bike Magazines for a company called Nankang who make a tyre called the Roadiac - also have reviews from Germany that says very positive things. Anyone have any knowledge of these tyres? Have Bridgestones BT-023 at the moment & they've been ok but are 50% more expensive than the Malaysian option;)

Who sells the Nankang Roadiac tires? I see they do sell the street tires in the sizes for the NC7. Do you know their pricing? All I know about these tire is what Sergeant Chuck just posted. Do they sell anything other than a 100% street tire? Got my interest!

I have tried to obtain information on the Nankang Roadiac tires. It seems these tires are not distributed in the US. The company list distributors in Europe. 0.jpg

Do any of you folks across the pond have any information of the pricing of these tires.

smileyquestion.jpg

Careful with Malaysian tires. Your NCX might end up in the southern Indian Ocean! :p
j/k

Back