• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700/750 owners, what is your age?

NC700/750 owners, what is your age?

• Under 30

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • 30-34

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • 35-39

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • 40-44

Votes: 26 14.0%
  • 45-49

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • 50-54

Votes: 24 12.9%
  • 55-59

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • 60-64

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • 65-69

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • 70 and up

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We're trying to see what the average NC700/750 owner's age is. I eliminated the extreme ends of the possible age spectrum since there would likely be few votes for them. After the poll shows sufficient data, we can come up with an average, or at least an average of NC owners that join forums and vote in silly polls. ;) Be honest!

EDIT: there were quite a few votes in the 25-29 category so I edited the poll to include all those under 25 and above 69.

Last edited:
I like how you assume anyone under 25 wouldn't get one LOL

The poll limits me to 10 choices, and I thought it better to narrow it down to 5 year increments, rather than using 10 years just to cover the extreme ends of the bell curve. But as of this writing there isn't even a vote below 30!

Last edited:
The poll limits me to 10 choices, and I thought it better to narrow it down to 5 year increments, rather than using 10 years just to cover the extreme ends of the bell curve. But as of this writing there isn't even a vote below 30!

The joke about the old bull and the young bull comes to mind.

*Bump* to keep the poll alive. :)

Looks like the "thirty-somethings" are too busy doing "other things" to respond to the poll. :) Otherwise, the demographic is pretty flat across all age groups.

I wish now I had broken down the under thirty category into more age groups, but the poll structure allows only 10 poll choices. But, to old folks, anyone under thirty is young. ;)

You'd think the 30 and under category would have more votes since it covers 12 years but not with this bike. I'm pretty sure after all is said and done somewhere between 50-60 will have the most votes.

You'd think the 30 and under category would have more votes since it covers 12 years but not with this bike. I'm pretty sure after all is said and done somewhere between 50-60 will have the most votes.

Yep. Again, I wish I had broken down the under 30 category with more detail, but like you said, the 50 somethings are more where the average will be.

Back