• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 Adv walkaround vid

Ponyperformance8

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought you may appreciate this walk around video I did in preparation for our cross-Mojave ride next month. Come check us out at Http://www.getout2garrapata.org and if you are anywhere near where we'll be come out and ride with us! It's the way Ben would have wanted it and the way we want it too!

[video=youtube_share;mc6oNrDHXPg]http://youtu.be/mc6oNrDHXPg[/video]

I wonder if you can get it w/o the engine guards. $250 is a lot of dinero for me right now but I would like a skid plate.

Nice vid :)

Just for clarity sake though, 2012 was the first model year period, it wasn't around in Europe or anywhere else for a while prior to introduction in the US.

I'll have to bite my tongue on the "half a Fit engine" perpetuation... :p

it lives.. I am not sure that it could, the engine guards on the sides are used to mount the plate itself. For whatever it is worth, that is one of the better prices i have seen on skid plates for our bike and I definitely put it to the test and had it hold up. :eek:

LBS.. thanks I stand corrected, I always thought they fielded it in Europe for a few years before bringing across the pond, as far as the 1/2 Fit Motor, I remember that being one of the first things I was told about the bike, and I am sure there are definitely other differences, I have hung onto it, noticed it gives people a head nod when they connect the bike to a car they all know :rolleyes:

Back