• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700 jumping :-)

I do that on the speed bumps as I leave work each day. Granted, I'm a little excited to leave work.

If you consider that a jump you must also consider gravel roads to be the same thing as going "off road".

LOL.... It's a joke... :)))) but... It "is" the only video out there showing the NC off the ground :)

jumping is not a problem with that bike - landing is... :cool:

Agreed. There are a few small hump backed bridges near where I live and I am well enough used to them to occasionally launch off them. The NC sort of bounces when it hits the deck on landing. My KTM's take such activities in their stride. The NC is much happier, firmly planted on the road !

Looked like he was having fun, though :) I have to stifle my inner snarkiness when seeing some things; and counter it with the realization I'm watching someone out on their motorcycle, while I'm sitting at a computer, critiquing. :eek:

Looked like he was having fun, though :) I have to stifle my inner snarkiness when seeing some things; and counter it with the realization I'm watching someone out on their motorcycle, while I'm sitting at a computer, critiquing. :eek:

Wise words that I think we could all do with remembering from time to time. :)

I have jumped my bike many times. highest at about six feet, and twenty feet long, even with my high tech suspension, the landings were rough. And even with my 1 1/8 inch upper clamp, and protapers, the bars rolled down on me about four inches, and had to stop and adjust the bars back up, and both gps moved down in ther mounts. Dale

LOL.... It's a joke... :)))) but... It "is" the only video out there showing the NC off the ground :)

If you want to see an NC on the ground, just follow OCR! Mine's been laid down six times so far but no one was around with a camera. I always laugh when I see ads saying "never been down" . Seems like mine like taking dirt naps!

Back