• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Nc700 visits "hollywood"

JoeZ

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A day enjoying NC in the Hollywood Hills. With Los Angeles in the background NC and I rode up to the Observatory and the Hollywood Sign.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 318
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 278
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 289
Great pics, gorgeous looking weather.

YOU BASTARD!

angry20baby.jpg

:)

Nice .... was there this time last week but minus my bike, back in the UK now....

Mid 50s here in Knoxville yesterday so I took a spin to Deals Gap on the NC. Was a great ride on a beautiful day.

TC3, have to admit I wish it was less crowded when I was up there... So many sight see'rs and tourists (kind of made the riding a little less enjoyable :/

Yes, luckedoggs, they are Kijima. Been very happy with them and was very easy to install.

Last edited:
I have a DCT Bike, not sure if it will fit. From the outside there are no visual differences between the non-DCT and DCT bikes (in the showroom). Not sure if I should get these or the Givi's. Your bike looks great.

I have a DCT Bike, not sure if it will fit. From the outside there are no visual differences between the non-DCT and DCT bikes (in the showroom). Not sure if I should get these or the Givi's. Your bike looks great.

As posted elsewhere, but will repeat:

I called Kijima company headquarters myself and asked them about this. They say the guards won't fit a DCT.

As far as I know, no DCT owner has yet to try them to verify that.

caveat emptor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC3, have to admit I wish it was less crowded when I was up there... So many sight see'rs and tourists (kind of made the riding a little less enjoyable :/

We were up there at the observatory on Saturday the 10th and the crowds were a lot less then when we went 18 months ago in the height of summer but I know what you mean as there are just too many cars going up and down and stopping here and there and then you have all the parking up the hill by those who walk up. I do not think there ever is a quiet time as it was rain when we went last and that stopped no one...

Back