• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC700S - Picking it up on Saturday!

OMG - why didn't you warn me? It's like the bloody Starship Enterprise - Warp Factor 10 or what! A bit of a difference from a CBF 125 to say the least. Man I'm gonna have to be careful! but hey a great big smile under the helmet

OMG - why didn't you warn me? It's like the bloody Starship Enterprise - Warp Factor 10 or what! A bit of a difference from a CBF 125 to say the least. Man I'm gonna have to be careful! but hey a great big smile under the helmet

This time next year you'll probably be thinking it's a bit tame. Compared to a 125, or even most cars the bike is quick - 0 to 60 in somewhere about 5 seconds. But 47 HP is low by modern bike standards. Take your time to learn the way the bike acts and be careful, it's good that you don't need to worry that too harsh throttle will dump you in trouble but you can still move quick enough to have fun.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

This time next year you'll probably be thinking it's a bit tame. Compared to a 125, or even most cars the bike is quick - 0 to 60 in somewhere about 5 seconds. But 47 HP is low by modern bike standards. Take your time to learn the way the bike acts and be careful, it's good that you don't need to worry that too harsh throttle will dump you in trouble but you can still move quick enough to have fun.

^Good observation and advice. Plus watch those new tires (sorry "tyres" :D) until they get worn in a bit. Especially over man-hole covers and road paint.

Back