• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NCX : 2013 Photos Galore (nice ones only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highway 68 just south of Tellico Plains heading to the Old School ADV rally...

DSCF0010-M.jpg

My lonely campsite down by the river...

DSCF0012-M.jpg

@LA_NC700X
Very nice pics. Where did you take the pics 1 and 3?

Hi Kaibil1,

I posted 4 pictures... First one is Glendora Mountain Ridge (GMR) with me on the bike, 2nd is GMR also at one of the sweeper. 3rd picture is close to china town Los Angeles, with downtown LA in the background, 4th picture is taken in Palmdale.

I will post more later... All on my old iPhone 4 that is no longer sync with icloud (over 5GB)... My new iPhone 5c has nothing yet... :)

atytu6at.jpg

Awesome sunrise on my way home from work... had to pull over and take a picture!
Makes me consider keeping my nicer camera in the frunk, since the iPhone just didn't do the sunrise justice.

Happy and safe riding this weekend, everyone! I'm working through this one, but I hope the weather is as nice where you are as it is here!

Unfortunately the bikes were relegated to the garage today and the wife's will be here for a while while she recovers but here they are...a lovely couple. ;)

Pay no attention to the "basket case" scooter on the right. I'm trying to fix it for a friend.

garage_zpsf2ff53bd.jpg

Bogus Basin Road above Boise. 16 miles of twisties. I hate this road in winter going skiing, but in fall and spring...

IMG-20131026-00192.jpg

just found this on my pc.
these were taken earlier in the year when the weather was nice and warm!! yes it does get warm here some times;)
these were taken at Maryport UK not far from the lake districts about 130 miles from my home.
plom.JPG

s6ro.JPG

Hey, New York NC700 riders. Johnakey's picture reminds me that I have never seen a picture of an NC700 on our "Erie Canal". We can't let those Brits out do us, can we!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back