• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need a little oxygen

Jim Mc

Reaction score
Visit site
It looks as though I'm going to be on oxygen due to a newly arrived lung problem. I know the following questions are going to seem a little weird, but . . . Has anyone tried to ride with a Portable Oxygen Concentrator? Was it successful?

It looks as though I'm going to be on oxygen due to a newly arrived lung problem. I know the following questions are going to seem a little weird, but . . . Has anyone tried to ride with a Portable Oxygen Concentrator? Was it successful?

I'm not familiar with the equipment, but it seems to me that if you can wear it like a backpack you could still ride.
Quick google search suggests this is possible. To answer your question directly, no I have not tried this.
I can say, from all of two minutes study, that if someone said to me I needed such a device, I'd ride with it.

I would guess they'd make a concentrator that runs on 12v?? Or just run it on the batteries?

Put it in the frunk. Find a place to bring out the supply tube (file a groove in the cover if needed) and maybe zip it up inside the front of your jacket??

However you manage it, make sure to run a second line (with a valve) into the air intake for when you need a little extra boost from the engine.

However you manage it, make sure to run a second line (with a valve) into the air intake for when you need a little extra boost from the engine.

Indeed, right next to the sneeky NOS bottle!! haha :{)

"A little NOS for the rider, a little NOS for the bike, ....a little more NOS for the rider"!! :{P

Back