• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New bag for the frunk

Looks neat! What's it called on their site? With the link you gave, I'm only getting their homepage.

That's an interesting idea. Does it have internal pockets or is it just one open compartment? My problem is that when I load up the frunk everything is all jumbled in there and usually the thing I need first ends up on the bottom. I tried using smaller stuff sacks but that hasn't worked out either.

Someone should design a Frunk compartment divider to help keep everything organized.

That's an interesting idea. Does it have internal pockets or is it just one open compartment? My problem is that when I load up the frunk everything is all jumbled in there and usually the thing I need first ends up on the bottom. I tried using smaller stuff sacks but that hasn't worked out either.

It is one open sack, with a pocket on the front (does not zipper or stay closed - just an open pocket) and a mesh water bottle pocket on the side.
You could always get some sort of organizer for the stuff, and put that in the bag I suppose. What type of things are you planning on organizing?

Last edited:
Back