• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New guy from New Castle

Chabu

Reaction score
Visit site
New Castle, Delaware that is (although wish I were in England!).

Currently have a Shadow and want to make the jump from cruiser to something sportier. I'm consider the nc and cb500x (both ABS) and am torn. I probably won't be able to buy until late winter so I'll have plenty of time to hang out here and gather info from all the nc riders and make a decision. I'm an older (wiser?) rider in my 40s who only recently started riding but totally love it.

I have not ever been to Delaware. You just have to post some pictures from up there. Got to see what it looks like!

A Big Howdy, and welcome from Texas.

Welcome from Oregon. Actually you are just a babe if you're in your 40's. Try 65 and getting back into riding. I initially considered a Shadow Aero, but when it was sold before I made up my mind, I switched over to the NC. After riding the NC the Shadow no longer held any appeal. I've had a blast riding my NC.

Back