• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New guy from Scotland.

outrunner

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, just signed up here as I am seriously thinking about buying an NC700. Going to try to fix up a test ride this weekend if the weather is reasonable (Scotland, November, yeah right!) The only thing with test rides for me is, I either hate the thing, or I want it NOW!! time will tell. I have spent quite a bit of time trawling the net to get as much info as I can on the bike and am now convinced it will be the way to go even though it has less BHP than the BMW and is also a wee bit heavier but from what I have gathered I should like it. We will see.

Andy.

Welcome aboard mate, hope you become one to the fanatical few, the NC'ers. Question...when you ride in a kilt...how do you tuck it in to keep it from flapping in the wind?

Hi there, just signed up here as I am seriously thinking about buying an NC700. Going to try to fix up a test ride this weekend if the weather is reasonable (Scotland, November, yeah right!) The only thing with test rides for me is, I either hate the thing, or I want it NOW!! time will tell. I have spent quite a bit of time trawling the net to get as much info as I can on the bike and am now convinced it will be the way to go even though it has less BHP than the BMW and is also a wee bit heavier but from what I have gathered I should like it. We will see.

Andy.

Welcome aboard, outrunner. I'm interested in hearing of your experience. I too was initially concerned about the weight 472 dry/500 wet (more from the stand point of having to pick the darned thing up if I tipped it over), and I'm a light-weight sub 10-stone person. But, as I have discovered, the one time I forgot to put down the kick-stand, the Hulk in me took over (being mad at myself for letting that happen) and I had it upright in a jiffy! I doubt you'll have any such trouble in that area.

Back