• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Hope, PA

Barnegat Lighthouse-those small NJ roads are awesome and almost zero traffic

9c4401974c6c.jpg

I use the bike to commute to Philly, but like to ride as well. If you ever want company, I'm in Levittown, between Morrisville and Tullytown.

I'll be doing a ride to Tioga County (PA Grand Canyon) in a few weeks, and again later this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use the bike to commute to Philly, but like to ride as well. If you ever want company, I'm in Levittown, between Morrisville and Tullytown.

I'll be doing a ride to Tioga County (PA Grand Canyon) in a few weeks, and again later this summer.

here? nice! i might go there too,when (if ever) woods would turn green. Thanks for a tip!(do you have any more to share?) :)

Pine_Creek_Gorge,_Tioga_County,_as_seen_from_the_West_Rim_Trail.jpg

Yeah, I grew up in this area, and would recommend checking it out...all of this can be found between Wellsboro and Coudersport along or just off of Rt 6.

Wellsboro PA

3y4yhape.jpg

Galeton PA

u8eqa9eq.jpg

And taking a ride down rt 144...great twisties

e5y8eza4.jpg

These 3 pics aren't mine, pulled them off google images.

These are pics I took last year.

West rim of the canyon

a3y5uqup.jpg

Leetonia back roads

9ugevy2a.jpg

Yeah, I grew up in this area, and would recommend checking it out...all of this can be found between Wellsboro and Coudersport along or just off of Rt 6.

Wellsboro PA

3y4yhape.jpg
[/IMG]

I followed the antique motorcycle cannonball from Newberry, NY to Wellsboro in 2012. It was a beautiful ride. Need to get back sometime.

here? nice! i might go there too,when (if ever) woods would turn green. Thanks for a tip!(do you have any more to share?) :)

Pine_Creek_Gorge,_Tioga_County,_as_seen_from_the_West_Rim_Trail.jpg

Hi, Vlad!
Do you know from where this shot was taken by any chance?

Thanks! Planning a trip there soon. So, what's the best routes to take to enjoy the canyon views?
Heading to finger lakes after that.

From Wellsboro PA take PA 660 West and follow signs for Leonard Harrison State Park. This is the East Rim. Then go back along 660 to PA 362 and stop at Darling run which has a great easy walking trail along Pine Creek. If you want a more challenging hike, take the Turkey Path...be careful used to rescue a lot of tourists from there. And then finally take 362 to US 6 again and go west about ½ mile and take the first left to go to Colton Point (West Rim). Not sure if the water in Pine Creek will still be up but there are rafting trips or once your back on US-6 you will see they also offer horse drawn wagon rides through the canyon as well.

Not sure which way you'll be coming from. But then just shoot north via 287 on your way to Finger Lakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back