• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New JISU exhaust info

bduffey

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So...... just ordered the Danmoto JISU can. Should be here in a few days. Anything I need to know about the installation? Problems, tricks, etc, etc?

It doesn't have a tab for the centerstand (if you have a centerstand. It comes with a stainless-ish strap that is intended to be used for the mounting clamp. I just bolted the muffler clamp straight to the mounting point and repurposed the strap as a centerstand tab.

Overall, I'm very happy with the Jisu. Asthetically, it matches the bike much better than stock, it's lighter, and the engine note is healthier, but not too loud. See my evaluation here: http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/5522-danmoto-vs-stock-muffler-w-video.html

It doesn't have a tab for the centerstand (if you have a centerstand. It comes with a stainless-ish strap that is intended to be used for the mounting clamp. I just bolted the muffler clamp straight to the mounting point and repurposed the strap as a centerstand tab.

Overall, I'm very happy with the Jisu. Asthetically, it matches the bike much better than stock, it's lighter, and the engine note is healthier, but not too loud. See my evaluation here: http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/5522-danmoto-vs-stock-muffler-w-video.html

Thanks! I watched the vid. Nice. When you say you "re-purposed the strap as a centerstand", how did you do that?

It starts out as a flat strap. I basically bent one end to about 90 degrees to provide a mounting flange and attached it to the pipe with a basic stainless hose clamp. I put an approx. 45 degree beveled bend on the other end to provide a flat surface for the rubber pad on the centerstand to rest on. This pic from the old thread is probably the best pic I have of the strap.

20140306_105442.jpg

Thanks again. The picture helped. I have a lot of small metal stock lying around and will be able to fabricate something similar.

I got the jisu from a mounth, but few days ago I decide to spray black. I also removed the dbkiller.
Let'say, sound little bit louder but very very low... I love it...!!!
Engine goes much better....

Best set for me, NO dbkiller...!!!

3076ceebfb2e1e9faa551f7d3ac197c5.jpg

I got the jisu from a mounth, but few days ago I decide to spray black. I also removed the dbkiller.
Let'say, sound little bit louder but very very low... I love it...!!!
Engine goes much better....

Best set for me, NO dbkiller...!!!

3076ceebfb2e1e9faa551f7d3ac197c5.jpg

I really like your bike!

What's the fairing piece above where the horn is located? Is that after market or something stock on the 750?

What does it mean?

Someone else already replied, It is said when someone starts unveiling a secret and then stops, realizing that he should not reveal it. Then the audience understands that there is a secret and wants to know it all.

Anyway thank you for sharing. I was looking forward to it because I always wanted to add some fairing to my NC700S, to protect my knees leg and feet from rain.

Back