• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member, and a question

Yes indeed, you got a good one - I followed that Twester thread as he modified that bike - it’s got all the right stuff. Just needs miles and smiles!

You will love riding with a DCT. I just got one because of arthritis in my left hand and now I got that old feeling back whenever I put on the helmet and ride. That feeling must be just like what a dog feels like with his head out the car window and there are many interesting scents in the air!

I picked up a Reevu helmet. The XXL Reevu FSX1 full face modular is a very large helmet, but it still fit in the frunk with the lid closed completely.11A5EE13-9E58-4FD3-BE77-0AF48F1A0116.jpg Here’s a pic of it next to my XXL HJC full face helmet:CA7BD1A0-63E0-411D-803C-1D7B419B0E18.jpg
I got it licensed today and I’ll get it inspected Saturday.

I finally got the NCX licensed this week and inspected today, so I just came back from the first 30 mile trip on it. The dct is everything everyone raves about. I didn’t have to think about shifting and hardly noticed any of the shifts. On the highway I preferred the normal Drive setting. Around town I preferred the Sport setting. And the brakes were excellent, ergonomics were right on as was windshield height with the 22” windshield Tewster2 added to it. So far I’m very happy with it.

Also this was my first time riding with a Reevu FSX1 modular periscopic rear view helmet. It’s a worthwhile addition to my riding safety. Works as well as advertised.

Back