• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member from London, UK.

nelmo

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings,

Recently bought my NC700X and it's all going swimmingly so far...:)

I commute to work into London every day (90 mile round trip) but I don't get a huge amount of time to get out at weekends. However, I'm planning to rectify that this year, as my kids are finally getting old enough to not need me every 5 minutes of the day!

I'm a member of the UK NC700 forum but it's a bit lacking in members at the moment, so I've been lurking here for a while and I'm going to try join in the game of Tag you've got going...:p

Should you need a view/opinion on anything from across the pond, let me know... :)

Welcome to the forum. I have a similar situation to yours. My bike is used strictly for commuting and I rarely get out on the weekends except for around town. My kids still think they need me every five minutes and so does my job.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Greetings,

Recently bought my NC700X and it's all going swimmingly so far...:)

I commute to work into London every day (90 mile round trip) but I don't get a huge amount of time to get out at weekends. However, I'm planning to rectify that this year, as my kids are finally getting old enough to not need me every 5 minutes of the day!

I'm a member of the UK NC700 forum but it's a bit lacking in members at the moment, so I've been lurking here for a while and I'm going to try join in the game of Tag you've got going...:p

Should you need a view/opinion on anything from across the pond, let me know... :)

Welcome squire.....:) The UK forum has the members, it's just that 90% of them don't post anything. I would say both forums are in fact pretty equal, coz there's day's on here as well where not a lot is being posted and then you get a burst of posts....:)

Hi welcome to this forum,
I was kicked out by the Irish self-confessed ex-lawyer sheep-rearer Admin (and owner) and I was backstabbed by an Englishman who hates scooters over at the other forum.
I am Happy here.

Everyone over here is more equal and gentle. And cost-contribution here is voluntary unlike the other forum.
:D
Welcome again.

Hi welcome to this forum,
I was kicked out by the Irish self-confessed ex-lawyer sheep-rearer Admin (and owner) and I was backstabbed by an Englishman who hates scooters over at the other forum.
I am Happy here.

Everyone over here is more equal and gentle. And cost-contribution here is voluntary unlike the other forum.
Welcome again.

Wow....lol :) Well I like scooters as well as motorcycles.

Welcome nelmo. I haven't spent any time on the UK site, but I like it here. Folks are more than willing to help.

Welcome nelmo. I haven't spent any time on the UK site, but I like it here. Folks are more than willing to help.

Plus....people here are more accomodating towards badly phrased English texts and they are more gentle and polite.
....and we have no hidden agendas or haters... (we are quite open about it)

Howdy from Kent, I'm your next door neighbour!

I'm also a booted out refugee from the UK NC forum, mainly because the admin is a tw'AHEM'at.

I see you have excellent choice in colour for your NCX in the tag thread.:cool:

There seems to be a few NC owners lurking around Kent and London! I foresee a meet and ride out somewhere soon.

'Umm......starts thinking.......'

Howdy from Kent, I'm your next door neighbour!

I'm also a booted out refugee from the UK NC forum, mainly because the admin is a tw'AHEM'at.

I see you have excellent choice in colour for your NCX in the tag thread.:cool:

There seems to be a few NC owners lurking around Kent and London! I foresee a meet and ride out somewhere soon.

'Umm......starts thinking.......'
I am so not surprised....

Just as a gentle reminder though, everyone please realize that like Vegas, "everything that happened there should stay there" please. No slagging off of anyone or creating bad feelings between boards, ok?

Yes. But you know that I havr been holding in all these 30 months....something's gotta give. And that snoop is no longer here nor riding our bike. So I'll stop.
:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Oregon. Not only on the other side of the pond, but the other side of the country.

Back