• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Member in Upstate NY (soon to be Seoul)

lab_rat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all:

I bought my NC700X in mid-August, and just now getting around to making my introductory post (yes, I have been 'lurking').

I have been enjoying the NC, and have been finding every 'excuse' to ride every chance I get - in addition to my daily commute.

I bought the DCT/ABS version, and I am impressed with it.

I will be moving to Seoul within the next few weeks, and will be bringing the NC as my main transportation, so it will get quite the workout on the city streets.

Anyway, glad to be here and hope to both learn a bit and share as much knowledge & experience as I can!

-Steve

What are the shipping costs for a bike? Would you be better off to sell here and buy there?

I am military, so the NC700 will be part of my 'household goods', therefore shipping is included with the move.

The movers will come and special build a crate for the bike - they've already taken measurements, so I suspect the crate will be pretty much complete when they pick up the NC700.

I've been to Seoul, I'll give you props for just being willing to be on the road there in anything less than a main battle tank.

I feel ready to take on the 'concrete jungle', but we'll see how well I can handle it once I am actually there... :eek:

Seoul?
That is next to Japan, aint it?
Maybe you can ride back to the Honda factory where your NCX was "borned"?
That will be a great story!

Hello all:

I bought my NC700X in mid-August, and just now getting around to making my introductory post (yes, I have been 'lurking'). I have been enjoying the NC, and have been finding every 'excuse' to ride every chance I get - in addition to my daily commute. I bought the DCT/ABS version, and I am impressed with it. I will be moving to Seoul within the next few weeks, and will be bringing the NC as my main transportation, so it will get quite the workout on the city streets. Anyway, glad to be here and hope to both learn a bit and share as much knowledge & experience as I can!

-Steve

Hello there and congratulations on your recent acquisition... Glad to hear you're enjoying it... See you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Happy, I do hope that I can get some time to travel in Japan - and hopefully pick up some 'Japan only' market parts/farkles... I'll keep you all posted!

Back