• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello to all. I bought a new 2012 NC700X from MR Motorcycles in Asheville,NC 2 weeks ago. I have remounted the factory tailight assembly using 2 3/4 inch flat aluminum stock 5 and 1/2 inches long and I would like to post some pictures of this modification. It was fairly easy and I am quite pleased with the look. I think it will now fit in my 2013 Transit Connect at 84 inches overall length.

Motorcycle were built to give the ride, not to be given the ride. Get out an RIDE!

SmileyCongratulations.jpg

Hope you will enjoy your new ride.

Last edited:
Hi folk. I'm Colin, live in the South of Johannesburg in South Africa. Recently bought the NC750X and am really enjoying riding it. I also have a 2010 CBF600S on which I have put 90000km. I use my bikes daily, come rain come shine, fortunately we don't often see snow here although I did ride in that back in 1981/2. Looking forward to making a few online friends and hearing about other peoples experiences. Thanks to the originator of this forum.
Cheers for now, ride safe.

Hello to all. I bought a new 2012 NC700X from MR Motorcycles in Asheville,NC 2 weeks ago. I have remounted the factory tailight assembly using 2 3/4 inch flat aluminum stock 5 and 1/2 inches long and I would like to post some pictures of this modification. It was fairly easy and I am quite pleased with the look. I think it will now fit in my 2013 Transit Connect at 84 inches overall length.
Welcome from SW Missouri.

Hi folk. I'm Colin, live in the South of Johannesburg in South Africa. Recently bought the NC750X and am really enjoying riding it. I also have a 2010 CBF600S on which I have put 90000km. I use my bikes daily, come rain come shine, fortunately we don't often see snow here although I did ride in that back in 1981/2. Looking forward to making a few online friends and hearing about other peoples experiences. Thanks to the originator of this forum.
Cheers for now, ride safe.

Howdy from Texas!

SmileyCowboyBrownHat.jpg

Hi Colin.

Welcome

Also in JHB. I just bought a NC750X. Welcome. Coincidentally also lived in Houston, Texas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi, I'm sitting on my boat in sunny San Rafael, Ca. I sold my I4 heavily modified 600 to appease my SO. After totaling the car on the Golden Gate Bridge we agreed that I needed to go back to commuting via motorcycle!!! Bought my NC700X used with 2900 miles from Modesto Honda, Kawasaki, KTM. It was traded for an 1190 Super Duke. Lucky me!

I'm still figuring this thing out, it's longer and smoother than my last bike, doesn't growl like the Ducati, but it sure sticks to the road nice and I find myself enjoying the off camber sweepers on the 101 just north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

We do heavy marine salvage (picture a disaster like Katrina) and I work part time in San Francisco renting motorcycles. I think we will be adding an NC700X to our fleet.

Hi, I'm sitting on my boat in sunny San Rafael, Ca. I sold my I4 heavily modified 600 to appease my SO. After totaling the car on the Golden Gate Bridge we agreed that I needed to go back to commuting via motorcycle!!! Bought my NC700X used with 2900 miles from Modesto Honda, Kawasaki, KTM. It was traded for an 1190 Super Duke. Lucky me!

I'm still figuring this thing out, it's longer and smoother than my last bike, doesn't growl like the Ducati, but it sure sticks to the road nice and I find myself enjoying the off camber sweepers on the 101 just north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

We do heavy marine salvage (picture a disaster like Katrina) and I work part time in San Francisco renting motorcycles. I think we will be adding an NC700X to our fleet.

Howdy from Texas. Sounds like you found a deal on the NC7. Have fun riding.

SmileyTexasGuitarPlayer.jpg

Greetings from Upstate New York. I just got home from my first ride on my 2012 NC700x DCT ABS. It was awesome! I look forward to learning about this bike and about ridging in general from more experienced riders on this forum.

Hello, greetings from Texas.
I am new to the Forum, but not to motorcycling. I currently own a 2013 NC700X and a 2013 Kawasaki ZX10R. These two bikes complement each other very well, I believe :)
Four weeks from today, if everything goes according to plan, I will be leaving for a trip from Texas to Alaska (with a detour through Inuvik and the Dempster Highway), and I have no doubt that the NC will acquit itself very well on this coming journey.
This forum is nice: from what one can see through initial lurking, people here are respectful of each other, come from a great variety of locations / backgrounds, and show a very friendly passion for their steed of choice. :) I am looking forward to contributing to this Forum in the future.

You have a Texan brother who is making that same trip this summer I believe. He goes by OCR (Old Can Ride). He rode to Alaska last summer too. Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum.

I am new to the Forum, but not to motorcycling. I currently own a 2013 NC700X and a 2013 Kawasaki ZX10R. These two bikes complement each other very well, I believe :)
Four weeks from today, if everything goes according to plan, I will be leaving for a trip from Texas to Alaska (with a detour through Inuvik and the Dempster Highway), and I have no doubt that the NC will acquit itself very well on this coming journey.
This forum is nice: from what one can see through initial lurking, people here are respectful of each other, come from a great variety of locations / backgrounds, and show a very friendly passion for their steed of choice. :) I am looking forward to contributing to this Forum in the future.

Howdy from Texas. You will love the Alaska trip, but it is addicting and you will want to go back again and again.

Hello all,

Greetings from Utah. Just bought a new 2013 NC700X about a month and a half ago. Have just over 1000 miles on it now and I am loving being back on a bike. Mostly commuting on it right now. But looking forward to putting some serious miles on as the weather starts to warm up.

Last edited:
Greetings from Upstate New York. I just got home from my first ride on my 2012 NC700x DCT ABS. It was awesome! I look forward to learning about this bike and about ridging in general from more experienced riders on this forum.

And not to neglect saying hello to you folks too, a warm welcome ;)

Hello all,

Greetings from Tokyo, Japan.
I an 47, got my motorcycle license last November and bought a new 2013 NC700X-DCT last December.
So NC700X-DCT is my first motorcycle.
I already rode NC700X-DCT for 2000 km, mostly around Tokyo area.
Next summer, I will ride around Mt. Fuji and to Soichiro Honda(Founder of Honda Motor) Craftsmanship Center, 4 hour's ride from Tokyo.
Soichiro Honda Craftsmanship Center | Art & Museum | What to do | Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan Guide - IN HAMAMATSU.COM - Travel and Living
I am very glad to know that Japanese-born NC700X is running worldwide!
As a new rider and a new member of this forum, I want to learn many things about NC700X from your experience!

Cheers to all!

Back