• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Welcome, we have several members from Oz -I know it's a big place though.

Hey it sure is. I did spot an NC owner in Canberra which is a few hours ride away, but so far none in Sydney. They are still fairly rare here in Oz. Has been pouring down last 2 days so I got to test out the tyres in the wet..... went OK.

New to the NC owners club today! I've been reading and watching this forum for many months now and dreaming of the NC since the first time I saw one.

Feels great!

2014 Black NC700X in Tehachapi/Mojave, California.

New member from Northern Alabama. Picked up my 2014 NC700X last week from Honda of Cool Springs. I've been riding since 2000, started on cruisers, then dual sport, adventure, and sport touring. Really like the light weight and the long maintenance intervals of the NC. I'm setting mine up for touring. Already installed the Puig touring screen with additional deflector, Givi racks and 55L top case. I'll use soft bags for the side cases, in case I want to go off-road. Looking forward to sharing stories and photos, and seeing what others do with their NC's.

grhnc (1).jpg

grhnc (2).jpg

grhnc (3).jpg

grhnc (4).jpg

grhnc (5).jpg

Last edited:
New member from Northern Alabama. Picked up my 2014 NC700X last week from Honda of Cool Springs. I've been riding since 2000, started on cruisers, then dual sport, adventure, and sport touring. Really like the light weight and the long maintenance intervals of the NC. I'm setting mine up for touring. Already installed the Puid touring screen with additional deflector, Givi racks and 55L top case. I'll use soft bags for the side cases, in case I want to go off-road. Looking forward to sharing stories and photos, and seeing what others do with their NC's.

CONGRATS on the bike!!! Greetings from SoCal....

Looks like you are off to a good start from your supplied images. You are in good company here.

Say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 120
Howdy from Texas! One of my favorite motorcycle palaces is in Alabama - The Barbara in Birmingham. My jaw hits the floor every time I walk into that place!

Last edited:
Howdy from Texas! One of my favorite motorcycle palaces is in Alabama - The Barbara in Birmingham. My jaw hits the floor every time I walk into that place!

Barber Vintage Festival is coming up the weekend of Oct. 10-12. Barber : Home

I'll be camping both nights in Area "D". If anybody else is coming and wants to meet for a beer, let me know.

Barber Motorsports Park is awesome. Vintage Festival is coming up Oct. 10-12. I'll be camping in Lot "D". If anybody is planning to be there and wants to meet, shoot me a PM. I'll have a bunch of friends there also.

CONGRATS on the bike!!! Greetings from SoCal....

Looks like you are off to a good start from your supplied images. You are in good company here.

Say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Very nice. As soon as my coffers are replenished, I'd like engine guards, aux lights, and a better seat! I'll be reading everybody's comments before choosing which brands to purchase.

Very nice. As soon as my coffers are replenished, I'd like engine guards, aux lights, and a better seat! I'll be reading everybody's comments before choosing which brands to purchase.

I recommend that you read through one of my past post, Building a NC700X into a Commuter Bike. There should be plenty of information to help you with the selections of the "Farkle" you want to install your bike.

Enjoy your new toy... :)

Welcome gharshman! I just checked out the festival site. How long ago did you reserve your camping spot? All are sold out. Looks like a great place to spend a weekend!

Welcome gharshman! I just checked out the festival site. How long ago did you reserve your camping spot? All are sold out. Looks like a great place to spend a weekend!

Yeah, RV spots always sell out quickly, but there is a bit more window on tent camping spots. I bought in on July 1st, and there weren't many spots left then.

Hi,
My name is craig, i live in the UK and have had a NC700X for just over a year and have put just over 19000 miles on it commuting at weekends on average 400 miles a weekend.
No aftermarket Mods apart from some tucano urbano handlebar muffs, not the coolest looking things but when the weather gets really bad they are a lifesaver and as i am not a fair weather rider they do make all the difference. Have gone through a back tyre at around 13000 miles and a chain and sprocket kit at about 14000 miles. Just had its 16000 mile service and had to have new plugs and front pads. Anyway rather than rabbiting on i shall leave it there for now. Oh, one thing, has anyone fitted Highway Pegs to the front frame, i am 6 foot 4 and my legs kill after a while!

Welcome,here is a thread on pegshttp://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/5776-love-my-kuryakyn-highway-pegs.html

Back