• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Greetings from CT!

I'm new to this forum and the NC700X having just picked up a used 2013 manual a couple of weeks ago. I'm eagerly looking forward to warmer weather (and the snow to melt) so I can get out on my "new" machine.

The NC700X replaces a 2001 Kawasaki ZR-7S that I owned for about 13 years. It was a great bike but had a somewhat aggressive/forward seating position that no longer agreed with my upper back. I also have a 1981 Honda CM400C (It's actually my wife's bike but I ride it more than she does) and a 2003 Kawasaki KLR250 for the old logging roads here in southern New England.

Welcome! I hope you get out riding soon, and that you enjoy your NC700X. Keep us posted on your adventures.

Hello everyone from Europe/Hungary ! :) I'm very beginner rider and just reserved a Honda NC750SD as my first bike. Work at a bank as a System Administrator at the Bankcard Application Operations Team. Father of twins (boy and girl :cool: )

Hello everyone from Europe/Hungary ! :) I'm very beginner rider and just reserved a Honda NC750SD as my first bike. Work at a bank as a System Administrator at the Bankcard Application Operations Team. Father of twins (boy and girl :cool: )
Welcome from South Carolina. You chose your first bike wisely. It will serve you well for many years.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hello all, new NC700x rider here. Loving the bike so far. First bike I plan on doing some long (400 mile/day) rides. She's gonna be my commuting, camping and moto-trip bike.
2938c50d2bc6134f4d66b603c17a4a92.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all, new NC700x rider here. Loving the bike so far. First bike I plan on doing some long (400 mile/day) rides. She's gonna be my commuting, camping and moto-trip bike.
Welcome from South Carolina.

Welcome! You live in The right place for some great riding! :cool:

Welcome from Arkansas as well. We are meeting in NW AR next weekend for some camping, riding and general BSing. We'd love to have ya.
Hillbilly Hangout 2018
Hope to see you there,
Mike

Hey guys! I bought my NC about a year ago and I LOVE it. Still stock for now, but hopefully fitting some cases to it to do some camping sometime this spring/summer. As well as some other small mods, maybe hand guards, larger windshield... we will see where life (and this bike) takes me. Here she is!nc700x.jpg

Greetings all from Skagway, Alaska.

I just got a new-to-me 2014 NC700X and looking forward to learning all about it from you good folks. Many thanks in advance for sharing your time, knowledge and experience. I can tell this will be an invaluable source of information for me.

I just got a new-to-me 2014 NC700X and looking forward to learning all about it from you good folks. Many thanks in advance for sharing your time, knowledge and experience. I can tell this will be an invaluable source of information for me.
Welcome from South Carolina. I spent several weeks going through all the posts on this site and learned a lot. Tag some threads as favorites so you can come back to them. You'll also get to know the prolific posters who have likely answered most questions already.
Enjoy.

Today I picked up my bike from Honda Dream
7a50bc377fd7e4be34b05e3bc6178b50.jpg

Still need some equipment (closed cascade,, boots, knee protection)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Welcome AK-Mike. How are you doing in Skagway? I lived in Skagway '79-'80. Yes only one year and one year only haha before moving to Fairbanks! Skagway is a town 4 blocks wide x 23 blocks long. The wind blows furiously 11.5 months out of the year through that little revine one way or the other! :{)

Welcome AK-Mike. How are you doing in Skagway? I lived in Skagway '79-'80. Yes only one year and one year only haha before moving to Fairbanks! Skagway is a town 4 blocks wide x 23 blocks long. The wind blows furiously 11.5 months out of the year through that little revine one way or the other! :{)
Well Rapturee... not much has changed since you were last in Skagway. It's still 4 blocks wide and 23 long, and the wind is STILL blowing!

I used to live and work in Denali NP and would do a once-a-month grocery trip to Fairbanks. At least Skagway doesn't get to -50 degrees!

Today I picked up my bike from Honda Dream
7a50bc377fd7e4be34b05e3bc6178b50.jpg

Still need some equipment (closed cascade,, boots, knee protection)

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Looking sharp with that red and black. Sure wish they made the 750S here.

Back