• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello All,

New Member from central Indiana. I joined the forum to learn more about the NC700X and I have learned a lot already. I don't currently don't own one, but I am hoping to buy one soon. I have looked at a few recently, but trying to find the best deal I can.

-Jamie
Welcome and good luck

Hi all,

I just joined this forum and I'm looking forward to learning from you all. I will be getting a 2024 NC750X DCT in the coming week (just waiting on a few accessories).

I am 66 years old now, started motorcycling on a Honda 90 when I was 13, had a few periods of no motorcycling along the way, but mostly had motorcycles (8 up to this point, with the Honda ST1100 being the biggest and the most recent being my just traded-in Kawasaki Versys-x 300).

Thanks for all you've contributed to this forum, looks like it will be very useful.

Best,
Honoh

Hi all,

I just joined this forum and I'm looking forward to learning from you all. I will be getting a 2024 NC750X DCT in the coming week (just waiting on a few accessories).

I am 66 years old now, started motorcycling on a Honda 90 when I was 13, had a few periods of no motorcycling along the way, but mostly had motorcycles (8 up to this point, with the Honda ST1100 being the biggest and the most recent being my just traded-in Kawasaki Versys-x 300).

Thanks for all you've contributed to this forum, looks like it will be very useful.

Best,
Honoh
Welcome Honoh!
I am 67, and started with a Kawasaki 90, also at 13- also got a 2024 NC750X DCT a couple months ago!
I'm sure you will enjoy your new bike. :)

Hi all, i am new here. Sam fro egypt

it will be the first bike to own but not the first to ride. I used to ride 7 years ago and stopped and now i am preparing to get back.

Here in egypt nc is very rare and i just knew about it a month ago and has been reading a lot about it. I have tried the varadero xl1000 and nc750x dct but i still can’t decide as we will be two up on it.

Thank you.
Sam

Hi all,

Best,
Honoh
Welcome Honoh
It’s interesting to see how many older riders end up with Nc750’s - just makes sense.

Hi!
I'm new to this forum and like to introduce myself.

After 22 years of no riding I bought a black 2012 model NC700X and enjoy every ride.
I'm living in the Netherlands and use the NC mostly for fun riding.
Of course Youtube is a great source of tips and tricks but a forum like this one is very handy to talk about our motor cycles.

Thank you.
Sågen1

Hi!

After 22 years of no riding I bought a black 2012 model NC700X and enjoy every ride.
Of course Youtube is a great source of tips and tricks but a forum like this one is very handy to talk about our motor cycles.

Thank you.
Sågen1
Welcome to this great forum.
Ride safe

Hi!

Thank you.
Sågen1
Hello from Florida, USA

Hello,
My name is Dariusz and I'm looking to buy NC700X or NC750X after not having a motorcycle for over 10 years. Before I had two Honda Shadows Spirit 1100 but only for a couple of years. I got those bikes because I liked that they were so easy to maintain - drive shaft instead of chain, and hydraulic, self-adjusting valves. But I didn't like the riding position. Safe rides to everybody and maybe soon I will join you :)

Back