• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

sean0262

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all, I'm the new and proud owner of a NC700X. I stopped by my local Honda dealer. Dreyer Honda of Indianapois, Indiana. Riding my 03 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom. As I walked into the dealership, there it was.... The NC700X. I took her for a test ride and was hooked. i feel it's what I'm looking for in a bike to make my 6th road trip to Alaska on. Yes folks I said Alaska. I've made 3 runs there on my 83 Yamaha 1200 Venture, 1 on my old KLR650 and one on my old 89 NX650. So I have no doubt that the NC700 can make it with a few mods.

LoL, yes I do know this. Seems crazy every time I go North. It gets cold, wet and miserable. However once home. The hardest rides seem like they have the greatest memories. But be rest-assured. I do take many of road trips South. I road a 99 KLR650 from Indiana to LaPaz Bolivia and back. Took me 3 months. Ride hard or don't ride at all.!!!

I'm sure ill make my way through Calgary again. If you think about it. Why don't you consider linking up with us on our way to Northern Alaska and the Brooks Range? We're heading there sometime in August 2013.

Back