• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Peter D

Reaction score
Visit site
Good afternoon all. I'm from Port Macquarie on the east coast of NSW Australia. I used to ride an old DT 250 as a farm bike, but never had a road license till a few years ago. Started with a little Vespa, and now ride a 700. Best move I ever made [road riding]. I love the bike despite sometimes thinking I would like something a little more lively, but realistically the Honda is all I need, and I have a chance to stay alive. Anyhow, I'll post again with news from down here when anything happens.

One thing I should have asked about but forgot:The only issue I have with the bike ius that I get a bit of throttle snatch when rolling the throttle on, especially at low speed from completely closed. If I tension the chain too tight it improves, but if it is properly adjusted the snatch is there. Feel it sometimes in a high gear if I back right off. Any suggestions?

Back