• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC owner from Wisconsin

rymech

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy there from just south of the north woods! Just picked up a 2012 NC with 9,000 miles on it. Sold my first bike last year (1984 Honda Interceptor 500) and my wife and I can't do another summer without riding.

Bought as a fun cruiser for short day trips and a simple yet capable commuter for me the rest of the time. 2 weeks into ownership and I have some bike master heated grips and power madd wind deflectors. The factory relay kit and sub harness are on order for this next week to get those grips operational. Puig windscreen was installed when I bought the bike.

I enjoy riding even in colder weather and I'll enjoy it more when we get an upgraded seat at some point and a better jacket/pants for me. At this point I just enjoy having a reliable get on and go motorcycle with minimal maintenance, good storage, and a peppy engine to enjoy the streets in town on.

Glad to join the community!

Did you get it at Fuel Powersports? That's where I pick up mine.
Yeah I did! First dealership experience. I think they sold the bike when it was new and it got traded in last year. It was an OK deal for a bike I really liked.

Thanks, mate - let me know if you have questions.
I do actually... I see you've done a lot with the windshield. I think we're a similar size judging by your posts and I'm curious if the custom seat put you in a better position to reduce wind? I have that puig screen and I get a pretty nice blast in my face shield region.

Back